Colour and Sparkle

This gown wowed me.  I put it on and felt so pretty and girlie.  I always take more photos than I need, but today I just couldn't pick which ones to use, so I put all of them in the blog!  You can enjoy seeing this gown, shape, skin, hair and jewellery from different angles.

Also big thanks to my neighbour for letting me use her newly decorated cave!  The colours were perfect.

PS:  I have just found out I was nominated as Favourite SL Blog/Blogger in the Avi Choice Awards.  If you have a few seconds please vote for me...if you want:  http://avichoiceawards.com/vote-for-your-favorite/entertainment-categories/


Gown:  Kanou - Loa - Purple/Green (New Release)
 Nails: FINESMITH Designs - Rainbow (From Arya's Inventory)
 Jewellery:  FINESMITH Designs - DarkLove Necklace, Tiara and Earrings (Recent Release)
 Shape and Skin:  Panda Punx - Anyka Shape and Skin (Room 69)
 Hair:  Tameless - April (Recent Release)

Comments

Popular Posts