Kitschy

The Challenge is very Kitsch this month.  I had to look up the word 'kitsch' to find out if I really understood the meaning.  The dictionary definition says: art, objects, or design considered to be in poor taste because of the excessive garishness or sentimentality, but sometimes appreciated in an ironic or knowing way.

I dunno if these items today are kitschy because I think they rock and look stunning with some Christmas items thrown in.  


And remember...

Vote for me for Blog/Blogger in Avi Choice Awards.  I appreciate it.


Couches and Stools:  Kuro - Kitsch Couches (The Challenge)



Sled, Chalkboard, Lantern:  Trompe Loeil - Let it Snow Decorative Sled, Dashing Through the Snow Chalkboard, Snowflake Lantern (Trompe Loeil Advent Calendar)
Tree:  Kuro - Cookie Tree (Four Walls Hunt)
Snowflake:  Atelier Visconti - Snowflake


Nutcrackers:  *Shabby Tabby* - Knitty Nutcrackers (The Challenge)


Tree and Wreath:  Trompe Loeil - Star Tree and Branch Wreath (Trompe Loeil Advent Calendar)


Pillows:  Trompe Loeil - Snowflake Pillow Bunch with Animations (Trompe Loeil Advent Calendar)


Table:  Second Spaces - Shabby Coffee Table (My Inventory)
Cookies:  *Shabby Tabby* - Cookies for Santa (The Challenge)
Cakes:  Kuro - Strawberry Santa


Comments

Popular Posts