On the Roof

I sent Riley up to the roof of my house and told him to sort a Christmassy area. I was impressed when he called me to take the photos, but don't tell him I said that.  He gets an ego!

But, I will say it saved me some work and I was glad to just take the photos and write the post!  Thanks, Riley.

Oh and by the way.....

7 MORE SLEEPS TIL CHRISTMAS!

Chair:  22769 [bauwerk] - Barrel Chair -Red (The Men's Dept)
Outfit:  22769 - Slacker Jumper Red and Illfitting Jeans Green (The Men's Dept)
Tree:  Trompe Loeil - Holiday Topiary (Advent)
Train and Toolbox:  !! Follow Us !! - Christmas '13 Train with 4 Wagons (New Release), and Santa Claus Toolbox (Group Gift 17th-22nd Dec)


Chair:  22769 [bauwerk] - Barrel Chair -Green (The Men's Dept)
Tray:  StoraxTree - Elegance Tray Table D - Writing (Sales Room)
Sock and Boots:  !! Follow Us !! - Christmas 2013 Sock - Red, and Boots Santa Claus (New Release)


Sled:  !! Follow Us!! - Christmas '13 Sled (Group Gift Dec 22nd-24th)


Couch:  22769 [bauwerk] - Ghost Sofa - Sack (Twelve Days of Christmas)
Tray:  !! Follow Us !! - Christmas '13 Tray (New Release)


!!  Follow Us !! - Santa Claus and Bag (New Release)


Comments

Popular Posts