Guy Stuff





I think Riley is hiding from me of late so I conned another friend, Tyson, into coming and doing a bit of recon for me and some photos.  The idea for this came because a friend in a group I am in was asking where she can get quality reasonably priced men's clothing as a friend of hers had returned to SL after a long break.  It turned out that the last time he had logged on was pre-mesh, so some serious shopping was required.

With this in mind, I asked Tyson if he could re-style himself for free.  This meant a new shape, clothes and shoes.  I did ask him to do hair, but he forgot.  Hmmm!  No candy for him.

Anyway, he managed the to pimp himself out for nix so I am not too angry.  Here is what he said:

"Guys, if you want to get some new gear for free then join MenStuff and take a trip to their mainstore where they have laid out some gifts from a while heap of stores.  Easy as that."

Shirt:  G&D - T-Shirt Urban
Pants:  ::FAUXBERRY:: - Camouflage Cargo Pants


Shape and Skin:  (red)Sand Inc - The Nurd
Glasses:  X-Sight - Enter the Matrix


Shoes:  Balkanik 2.0 - Vintage Sneakers (Group Gift)


Comments

Popular Posts