Old School





Riley was lurking about with nothing to do, so I thought I would give him the job of looking good with this Vintage Sports Set from 22769 [bauwerk] available at The Mens Dept.   I wanted him to go with a sporty look, but I think his idea was better, but don't tell him I said that.

This cool Vintage Punching Bag comes with poses so you can look fab and there is even one if you actually feel like hitting something.


Riley is wearing:

Outfit:  SLX Outfit Shop - David (includes shirt/vest, jeans, sneakers, necklace and glasses)
Hair/Hat:  KMadd - Brady (Riley's Inventory)
Skin:  Belleza - Mathieu SK Xmas (Group Gift)


The Pommel Horse has poses too, and even some for couples (ohh err).  Riley tried to get me to try them out but I declined due to the pose incident of 2012.  Do NOT even ask.

The decor items are great too. The medicine balls give me nightmares and flashbacks from high school PE. So, croquet anyone? (SIDEBAR - Aryaland is now world champs at this sport!  Is that something to brag about...unknown.)  



Comments

Popular Posts