Poetry





I have a beatnik vibe going on today.  I feel like I want to go hang out at a cafe, drink coffee and join in a poetry slam.  If you have seen the movie 'So I Married an Axe Murderer' you will get what I am thinking.

Anyway, my outfit is poetry in itself...

I have teamed up this cute Studded Sweater from {PopTart} with these Distressed Jeans from [[Masoom]].  Both are new releases as is the hair from Tameless.  It is called Delphine and you can alter the colour of the beret to suit the outfit.



These funky Leg Warmer Boots are from FireBird Designs and I am wearing the Lace Black ones.  You will find these at the Gatcha Garden with other great colours.  Perfect for stomping about in winter.

All my poses today are from Eternal Dream Poses from the Rockstar Pack.  



Comments

Popular Posts