Shadows





I am sorry I didn't blog yesterday.  I am busy setting up for a magazine article shoot and I lost track of time.  I came to the conclusion that sleep was necessary and that you would all forgive me eventually.


The items I am showing you today are all from The Theme Park.  

"The Theme Park, a monthly themed shopping event, is the creation of RL husband & wife team Radagast Lexington and Lucie Bluebird. Designers are hand-selected for their quality and commitment to SL design. All items are new and exclusive to The Theme Park for the duration of the event. Each edition of The Theme Park opens on the 15th of the month, in a picturesque outdoor venue on the Woodland Park sim..

All items will be new and exclusive to The Theme Park during the event (they may be resold at the designers' discretion after each round). The event opens on the 15th of each month, and each themed round will run for three weeks." 

Dress:  Coquet. - Vintage Romance Dress - Linen
Poses:  Sari-Sari - Female Poses G 


Jewellery:  [tea.s] - Love Me Not
Shape and Skin:  Panda Punx - Annaliese (Stuff in Stock)
Hair:  Truth Hair - Fernanda (Not in Theme Park)
House:  Trompe Loeil - Sparrow Hill Lodge (Collabor88)


Comments

Popular Posts