Vintage Glamour





The world conspired to bring this post to fruition.  First I received this gorgeous dress to blog and then when I was looking about SL I found this skin at Belleza in their group gift box and I am in the group!  BONUS!  So, I teamed the two and found accessories to go with.  Simple.

I am apologising in advance for putting 4 photos in this post, but I just couldn't choose which ones to put in so I just threw them all in.

The sim I took these photos on is called The 1920's Berlin Project.  Lovely!  These On Holiday poses are from aDORKable which you can still find on MP.

Gown:  Senzafine - "Rosalie" Vintage Dress (The Theme Park)
Skin:  Belleza - Mya Pale Christmas Gift (Group Gift)


Hair:  Alice Project - Annette (from Arya's inventory)
Shape:  Panda Punx - Anneliese (Stuff in Stock)



Jewellery:  Finesmith Designs - Roxaane Diamond (New Release)


Comments

Popular Posts