привет





The title today means hello in Russian.  Well, I hope it does.  I am trusting Google Translate on that one.  I thought since I had a skating dress to show you that I may as well go Russian in support of the upcoming Winter Olympics.  Politics aside, I do love this winter event as I love watching some of the events that are foreign to us here in Aryaland.  We do have a team participating and I am excited to watch them in action.


I tried to find a Russian themed sim and only found one, but it wasn't in its winter finery so I came here to the Winter Ice Festival sim which is all glammed up ready for Valentine's Day.  Be a lovely place to bring that special someone.


Dress:  PaperBag - White Velvet Skater Dress with Belt (With Love Fair - Starts Feb 7th)
Jacket:  PaperBag - Studded Denim Jacket (With Love Fair)
Shape:  Panda Punx - Annette (Stuff in Stock)
Jewellery:  ZURI Rayna Jewelry - Hearts of Fire Sapphire Gold (New Release - Belly Jewel not shown)
Hat/Hair:  LoQ Hair - Zima (from my inventory)
Skates:  *LightStar - Skates - White (from my inventory)
Poses:  Glitterati - Skating (see MP)


Comments

Popular Posts