Casual Chic





I am loving this look today.  I would call this 'Arya' style.  Casual, but with a hint of dressy with the cut jacket.  Perfect.

The jacket with tee is from [My Own Way] Store and will be available at the With Love Fair on the 7th.  It comes with a hud so you can change the texture of the tee to suit whatever else you are wearing.  I love the versatility of these items.  A variety of jacket textures will be shown at the Fair.  Keep an eye out.

The cute Heart U Clutch will also be at the With Love Fair and you will find it at Ariskea.  It comes in some great colours and the studs add a fab touch to the look so you can wear it casually or as a more formal accessory.


These Skinny Jeans and my absolute fav at the moment and are a hunt item from [Cynful] in the Jack or Jill Hunt.  It also comes with a hud so you can retexture the belt and even the jeans to get a darker or lighter look.  I love the detailing in these jeans so I had to show you the butt!

The Dolce Pumps from BabyDoll are also in the Jack or Jill Hunt.  I am loving that they added a touch of colour to this outfit.  I think the Fashion Police would be impressed!



The poses are from Eternal Dream and you can find them at The Kollective.  Fun poses for all your photography needs.

And this lovely hair is from ChiChickie! and is called Catrin.  It is a truly gorgeous style and is a new release!


Comments

Popular Posts