Lost

"Arya is currently in the corner rocking and mumbling, so I thought I would just get my post done today.  I am just quietly blogging one event and, as usual, there is not as many male items as female, so I am wandering about looking at things while she is blogging 2 events and probably juggling chainsaws and trying to balance on a tightrope at the same time.  I will leave her to it.  I know she thrives on it.

I managed to get into The Thrift Shop event yesterday and had a great time strolling about and watching people hanging about the gachas (gatchas? *shrug*).  I managed to find some items and, at the same time, had a shopping frenzy at *Citrus*.  Great stuff for guys.  They have a stand for the ladies as well.  The guys one is up near the front entrance on the right-hand side as you go in."



Sweater:  *Citrus* - Men's Fisherman Sweater - Plum (No, I did not know Arya was doing a Plum theme.  Weird though.)
Pants:  *Citrus* - Men's Cargo Shorts - Grunge
Hat:  -TartCake- - Slouchy Beanie - Grey (Men Only Gacha 2)
Bag:  Riske - Bomber Backpack

Comments

Popular Posts