My Milkshakes





I was in the yard making and drinking milkshakes and no boys turned up.  Not one.  I will admit I was a tad disappointed.  I even made four different flavours in case it was a taste thing, but no.  Nothing.

Still, on the upside I got to drink 4 milkshakes and they were better than yours...ok, no they weren't.  They were, however, from {what next} for Fifty Linden Friday.  There is Milkshake Mixer Sets A & B and they are fab!

Deck:  shutter field - Hidden Patio
Table Set:  {what next} - Garden Cafe Table


Dress:  {dollle*} - Ruffle Cami Dress (With Love Fair)
Shoes:  Perch - Ashley Flats - Twitterpated (The Thrift Shop)


Hair:  IrEn - Leanne 2 (TTS)
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Anael Angel Heart - Short Silver (WLF)
Lipstick:  Panda Punx - Sugar Lips - Pink (TTS)



Comments

Popular Posts