Parked





I am sorry I have not been posting the last couple of days.  Stupid RL has had me running about madly with no time to breathe.  I have finally stopped and am hoping to eat and breathe in that order.

So, before I run off to remember what sleep is, here is some goodies for you!  And, yes, I know I have my eyes closed in photo 4.  I am tired!

Hair:  adoness - Philippis - Cappuccino/Strawberry (Thrift Shop 4.0)
Earrings:  Plastik - Daedulus Earrings - Ivory (TTS)
Neck Tattoo:  elephante poses - "Secret Heart" Neck Tattoo (With Love Fair)
Belly Jewellery:  Phoebe - Devil Heart Belly Piercing (Feeb's Rascals St Gift)
Eyelashes:  Pink Acid - Clumper Eye Makeup (WLF)



Backpack:  [sYs] - Aquarius Backpack - White (WLF)
Outfit:  [SAKIDE] - Urban Track Outfit (TTS)
Sneakers:   Riske - Bones Sneakers (TTS)
Poses:  Purple Poses - Tricia (WLF)



Comments

Popular Posts