Redneck?





Since I am not from anywhere near any State with a redneck reputation, I am not sure whether I have any right to judge in any way, shape or form.  I have an idea what a redneck is from comedy sketches that start with the phrase, "You know you are a redneck when...", and I do watch the Discovery Channel, but who knows if I really know what one looks like.

Anyway, Tyson got this outfit from 7mad;Ravens to blog for the upcoming Thrift Shop 4.0 (which starts on Feb 7th) and had to show it off.  I wonder about him some days...


Top, Jeans and Mud Tattoo:  7mad;Ravens - Muddin' Top, Jeans Shorts and Slingin' Mud Tattoo Set (TS4.0)
Hat:  Swagged Out - Mythos Snapback (Jack or Jill Hunt)
Poses:  Juxtapose - Jack 3.0 (JoJ Hunt)
Boots:  *Coco* - Homme Lace-up Work Boots (Ty's Inventory)
Sim:  ROCHE


Comments

Popular Posts