Rock Legend





I am not a rock legend.  I will never be.  This makes me a little sad cos I always imagined I could be one day, but when you are past a certain age that dream fades away.  Also it helps if you can actually play music to an accomplished level.

I also know that I promised Tyson would be featured in the next post, but he is a slacker and RL has called him away.  Pfft.  Lack of commitment if you ask me.  Kidding!

Anyway, today's rock post comes with items from The Theme Park where the theme is, coincidentally, Rock and Roll.

I decided to show you all the poses from Embody's Rock Chick set because they are so good!  One is a close up so you don't really get to see the pose, but I thought 6 photos might freak you all out a bit.  ROCK ON!

Top:  Leri Miles Designs - Ilona Tank - Red (Valentine's Gift)
Jeans:  Somnia - Bebop Jeans - Denim (The Theme Park)


Boots:  (red)Mint - Punk Boots - Red (from my inventory)
Rock Sign:  Sari-Sari - Rock Star Deco (TTP)


Piercings:  CoLLisions - Rock Me Amadeus Piercing Set (TTP)
Skin and Lipstick:  MIA14 - Ember - Healthy Glow and Red Vivid Lips (TTP)


Collar:  [tea.s] - Rock & Roll Collar - Gunmetal (TTP)
Tattoo:  PMS - Mechanical Sleeve Tattoo (The Thrift Shop)


Hair:  Tameless - Zaida (New Release)
Jukebox:  DIGS - Stanley Jukebox - Scarlet (TTP)


Comments

Popular Posts