See-Saw





Well, today had its ups and downs.  *Pauses for groans*  I love see-saws even as an adult.  I also like swings.  I can't resist them even now, so this see-saw from {what next} was irresistible for me too.

The 'dress' I am wearing says it is a Tied Vest, but it was just long enough to be a dress for me since my avi is a shorty.  The vest is from Ducknipple and is a new release item.


My shape is from Panda Punx and is called Delora.  You can find this at the new round of Stuff in Stock.  I am liking this curvy shape and it works well with this skin from MIA14 (no, I can't take them off...look at them!).  The skin is Ember and I am wearing the White tone. You can grab these from The Theme Park.

Hair:  ChiChickie - Catrin (Recent Release)
Shoes:  DECO - Mesh Daisy Walker - Coconut (from my inventory)
Pose (in Photo 2):  Sari-Sari - RocknRoll 2 (The Theme Park)


Comments

Popular Posts