Dark Fairy





I saw this fairy outfit amongst my Luck of the Irish Gacha goodies and decided against the lovely pink and blue colours settling, instead, for this darker look to match the hair I won from The Arcade yesterday.  It is the same Truth Hair I showed you yesterday except in this funky black and purple colour.


The Allis dress is from [SAKIDE] on and so do the wings.  I am wearing the rare black wings with the hud that can change the colour of the flowers.  Very cool.

My boots are also LOTI Gacha Fair items and are from Aftershok.  The ones I am wearing are Blarney 1.


This stunning jewellery is NOT in the gacha fair but is a new release item from Zuri Rayna Jewelry.  The set is called Czarina - Black Diamond, Black Onyx, Black Pearl and comes with the earrings, necklace and bracelet.  It is simply gorgeous.


My makeup and eyes ARE in the LOTI Gacha Fair.  The makeup comes from //elephante poses// and is called Sparkle and Shine Face Makeup.  I am wearing the Colorful Fairy makeup.  The eyes come from [S H O C K] and are the rare Purple Lizard.  

And, lastly, the skin comes to you from ::WoW:: Skins and is called Grace Tan 01.  You will also find this at the Gacha Fair.


Comments

Popular Posts