Feelin' Blue





The Depraved Nation Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair is gearing up to start and I am loving the items that will be available to you for some gacha fun.

This outfit I am wearing today is one of the items you can grab.  It is from DaneMarkZ and is called Luck of the Irish Homies.  I am wearing the Katz version.  Rowr!

The poses are also from the LOTI Gacha Fair and are from Captivity Co.  They are from a set called Lucky, but each pose is one item.  There are also two rare items that come with shamrock props.  I will show you them another day!


My hair with the headphones is from Truth Hair and is at The Arcade.  I got two different colours so the hair is from one and the headphones are from the other!  

My skin and shape are new from Tuli.  They are called Sunny and I am wearing the Tone 2 skin.  These will be available at The Skin Fair.


This bracelet if from the LOTI Gacha Fair and is the Arabella Bracelet from Random.Matter.  I showed you the matching collar the other day.  Very cool.

This stunning sim is very bayou and is a great place to take some photos.  It is called Homeland, The Bayou.


Comments

Popular Posts