Green





One of my favourite movies of all time is The Fifth Element and I love the character of Ruby Rhod whose catchword is "Green".  So whenever I hear the word 'Green' I think of that movie and that is how it was today.  I hope you find this post "GREEN!".


 I went for a whole green theme because I figured St Patrick's Day was impending and I couldn't wait.  Just a reminder that the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair opens at midday on the 12th of March.



Top:  Sky - Beaded Top Spring Green (Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair)
Shorts:  Ducknipple - Side Cut Shorts (Recent Release)
Glasses:  HEYDRA - Devious Glasses - Green (LOTIGF)
Poses:  Juxtapose - Steeze (LOTIGF)
Sneakers:  Ducknipple - Purdy High Knee Sneakers (from my inventory)


Ears:  {pcr} - Animal Ears - Lucky Clovers - Rare (LOTIGF)
Flask:  .twenty13. - Armband Flask - Luck of the Irish (LOTIGF)
Shape and Skin:  Tuli - Sunny (Skin Fair)
Hair:  Exile - Bring It On (from my inventory)


Comments

Popular Posts