Under Sea





I have some very gorgeous items to show you today and since the colour of this Pura dress from FINESMITH is called 'Splash' I thought we would go deep sea.

Found this cool under sea area and loved the huge octopus so that is where the photos were shot.  FUN!


 The jewellery I am wearing is also from FINESMITH  and is called Canton.  I am loving this stunning necklace and matching earrings.  Perfect for wet or dry wear!  Hehe.


My skin and shape are from Panda Punx.  Both are called Harlow and can be found at this current round of [Room 69].


And I just have to comment on this fabu hair that I got in a hair hunt ages ago.  It is from [CIRCA] and is called "Sparta' - Deep Sea Army.  I love the little sea horses!  Clever.

Lipstick:  MIA14 - Lips for Ember - Seafoam
Eyes:  Amacci - Look Eyes - Teal



Comments

Popular Posts