Waiting





I am not sure what I am waiting for but when I looked at these photos it had that vibe about it.  It reminded me of when I was young and I was always waiting for my mother who was never on time.  She would bump into people she knew and 'have' to stop and chat.  One time she had been in town and had driven the 20km (12 miles) to home and I rang her from in town (days before cell phones) and said, "Um, did you forget something?"  She was mortified that she had forgotten that I had gone into town with her...the counselling helped...

Anyhoooo...

The Kenzie outfit I am styling today is from the Depraved 'Luck of the Irish' Gacha Fair and is from StormCrow Designs.  It includes the sweater boots and jeans.  Great gatcha item!


My glasses are also from the Gacha Fair and are the J&A Rock Culture Glasses in Blue.  They have some other great colours and styles with some cool Aviator sunglasses as the rare item.


And, yes, the cool bag is also a gacha reward.  It is from {B-Dazzled} and is the iGACHA Tote C3.  These also come in fabulous colours and patterns.  Great for a casual look.

The Fair begins on March 12th and goes through til the 31st of March so plenty of time for some Gacha fun!


Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Noriko
Shape and Skin:  Panda Punx - Harlow ([Room69])

Comments

Popular Posts