Aqua





I have called this post Aqua but for all I know it could be teal or turquoise or azure.  I have never quite worked out the difference.  I know some of you out there are sighing at that admission, but quite honestly is there much of a difference really?  Perhaps some are more green and some more blue.  *Shrug*  All I do know is that my items today from The Monchromatic Fair are just lovely whatever colour heading they fall under!

Dress, Earrings, and Clutch:  Legal Insanity - Flora Dress, Clutch and Earrings - Azure
Sandals:  Maxi Gossamer - Ibiza Summer Beaded
Poses:  [AbsolutA] Poses - Monochromatic Fair Model


Eyeshadow:  *Morphine - Juliana EyeShadow with Liners - Teal
Hair:  Koy - Rust (From my inventory)


Bracelets:  *Mon Cheri* - Alma Bangle Set - Turquoise
Nails:  (bubble) - Fishnet Nails - Light (The 100 Block)


Comments

Popular Posts