Bubbles





I found these Bubbles poses from Infiniti at the Pose Fair 2014 and thought they would be perfect with the outfit and scene I had to blog.  I love bubbles!

The Bloc Outfit White is from [SAKIDE] and you will find it at The 100 Block.  You can alter how you wear the leggings and the gloves so it is fun and versatile.


The shape is one I am enjoying from Panda Punx.  It is called Yasmine and you can track it down at [Room 69].  I like the curvy look of this shape.  It is fun to have hips!


Ok, I admit that I just like this photo so I had to add it to the post.  It does show off the pose nicely, so I am justifying it that way!


The nails are from [S H O C K] and are also in The 100 Block.  These ones are called Slink Glam Rock Nails and come with a hud so you can pick the colour you want.  Smexy!


The other items are from my inventory and so you can find this Erika hair at Wasabi Pills, the Mesh Combat Boots from Kennedy's (closed store so these are only on MP), and the Elf Ears at Gauged.


Comments

Popular Posts