Dancin'





I am in the mood for dancing even though my laptop died and I am having to make do on another one.  Sigh. I do have good news though...it is time for The 100 Block from the Depraved Nation.  YUSS!!!

It starts on the 9th of April so this is just a preview of what is to come!

Check out the top and skirt from American Bazaar.  The top is called Clubbing Top Cream and the skirt is Jazy Skirt Black.  SMEXY!

Boots are from /heathenesque/ and are the Chunkers Boots in Black.  They come with a hud so you can adjust the accessories to suit your requirements.  Bonus.


The bracelets are from *MUKA* and are Nasla Wrist Cuffs.  Very cool items!


My hair is also from the 100 Block Event and is from Little Bones.  I am wearing the Limbs hair in light blondes.




Comments

Popular Posts