Floral





I saw this gorgeous dress at She & Him and had to show you.  It is from [SAKIDE] and is called the Flos Dress.  I am wearing the white version and it comes with a HUD so you can change the colour of the flowers.  I was in a lavender mood.


I teamed it up with these shoes which are also from [SAKIDE] and are part of an outfit called Bianca which is at the Monochromatic Fair.  I am liking them a lot!


My jewellery is from Moondance Jewels and are from a set called Celina.  I am wearing the necklace, earrings, bracelets and rings.  They are a recent release and you can find them at the mainstore.


All the poses I am using today are from Focus Poses and I am using a mixture of two sets.  They are from Model Set 132 and 133.  Great poses and perfect for showing off fashion items.

My hair is well-covered on the fashion blogs at the moment, but I didn't want to feel like I was missing out!  It is from Truth Hair and is called Elyse.


P.S. This was my first time using Firestorm.  My new laptop can handle the power.  I had fun playing with the windlights, but was a bit overwhelming with so many.  If you do photos, let me know your favourites!

Comments

Popular Posts