In the Shade





I am pretending it is warm outside today where I am.  It is not.  It is actually a bit chilly.  The sun is shining, but it is not warm.  The breeze is brisk and has a hint of ice in it.  I am ok with that because I love winter.  I can say that because we don't get snow in this part of the country.

Anyway, it is about time Autumn sorted itself out and told summer to naff off!  I am ready for snuggling in bed on cold nights and eating soup.

But in SL I can enjoy warm spring days and not hot ones where the sweat drips down your back and you don't want to move.  Ick.

This lovely Spring Arbor pose prop from Focus Poses is perfect for days such as this.  It is nice to sit in the shade and enjoy the sunset with a glass of iced tea.



My True Romance dress is from Sassy! at The 100 Block.  There is only a few days left of this event so make sure you get on over and grab some goodies.

And I grabbed these cool sandals from Pure Poison in 50L Friday last week.  They go with Slink Flat Feet and these will go with so many outfits.

Hair:  Truth Hair - Ainsley (from my inventory)



Comments

Popular Posts