Rock On





I am still laptopless so please excuse the frequency of my posts.  I am in the process of buying a new one, but these things take time.  In the meantime I have to fight other members of the household for the only computer in the house.  Some days I win, and others not.  Today was a good day!

Today are more items from The 100 Block which has now officially started.  There are some great new items so make sure you get shopping!

Hair:  Koy - Rust - Blondes (from my inventory)
Poses:  Juxtapose - Pusher (from my inventory)



Tee:  [MODA] - Music Mania Tee (The 100 Block)
Pants:  [MODA] - Suzie Suspender Jeans (TOB)
Glasses:  [MODA] - Shade Blockas (TOB)


Jewellery:  Ellabella - Empress Crow (TOB)


Boots:  ...::: Scrub :::... - The Old Trunk - Gold (TOB)


Comments

Popular Posts