Checkered Past





As you may have guessed by now, I am not much of a model.  To start with I am short in SL.  I seem to range between 5'5" and 5'9" depending on the shape I am using.  Most of my friends tower over me and call me shorty.

But, I will say I had fun with this outfit today which is more 'haute couture' (whatever that is) than I normally show.  It is from Finesmith and it was one of their offerings for the Monochromatic Fair, but is now available in store.  It is called Spirit and I am wearing the Black version.  I feel very 'vogue'.  I apologise for not showing it when the fair was on, but for some reason I missed it.  Anyway, it was too cool not to show you and I am sure you will be able to grab it at their mainstore.

Hair:  PurpleMoon Creations - Rie in Silver (from my inventory)


Shoes:  {{BSD Design Studio}} - Fashion Editor (from my inventory)


Makeup:  Senzafine - "Sirene" Eye Makeup Green/Coral, Emerald Lipstick and "Spellbound" Magick Nails (Recent Release)


Comments

Popular Posts