Coffee and Cake





Today is definitely a coffee and cake kind of day.  I could even go for a delicious cupcake...or two.  Found this funky wee spot at The Millhouse Beanery to take photos, but because of the scenery behind me I suddenly had cravings.  Sadly, they are not real and so my hunger/thirst was in vain.  Oh, well.

Still, at least I can help with your hunger for lovely shopping items, and you are going to love the couple of items I have to show you today.


 This CUTE dress comes to you from Coquet and is called Tart.  I am wearing the Army colour, although there is nothing camouflage about this dress.  You will stand out in the crowd!  You will find this at this round of The Theme Park which opened on the 15th of May.


These amazing shoes are from Ducknipple and are a new release.   They are the Peep Toe and they come with a hud so you can match your shoes to your outfit.  Make sure you have Slink High Feet for these babies!

Hair:  !lamb - Cry Baby - Milk (Collabor88)


Comments

Popular Posts