Dangerous





I am so excited that the Fantasy Faire 2014 is now open and you can wander and shop while looking at the awesome sim builds!  BONUS!

You know how much I love to dress up so you are in store for some fab FF outfits and accessories over the next wee while, but don't worry I won't forget you muggles out there too...

My outfit today is from Poet's Heart @ Wiggenstead Mooring and is aptly called Wardancer.  I am wearing the onyx version.  It comes with these cool blades that you can either wear in your hands or on your hips.



My skin, shape, ears, eyes and tattoo are from De La Soul @ Blackwater Glenn.  The skin and shape are called Candace, the tattoo is Ceredil Medium.  They come with a Slink hud to make it easy to apply to your hands and feet too.  These stunning mesh eyes are from their Realism line and I am wearing the Mutation ones.  The ears are the Animale Long in the Chameleon style.


My hair is new from Wasabi Pills and is called Ingrid.  You will find this at the new round of faMESHed.
And, lastly, you will find these Parted Lips - Vampire 1 from Tuli.  Check out their mainstore for these!


Comments

Popular Posts