Hanging Out





I have been a busy wee blogger of late.  I am feeling a bit behind on all I need to do.  I felt like today was a good day to chill out and enjoy some leisure time.


Lucky for me I have this new Bramley Porch Swing from {what next} to show you so I can sit, enjoy and blog at same time.  This item is 50% off for VIP members until Wednesday (Remember to activate your tage and pay the RED vendor).


I also wanted to show you some new and recent items from Ducknipple.  This Affel Sweater is a recent release and comes with the option to wear the tank or not.  It also comes with a colour change hud so plenty of options.   The Zeus Pants also come with a HUD and you can even change the zip colours.  And these fabu Chunky Wedges are for your mid-high Slink feet and also have the colour change option.  The pants and shoes are new releases.

My hair is from !lamb and is currently available at Collabor88.  Skin is from Panda Punx and is at Boobs, Butts and Beyond.


Comments

Popular Posts