Peenk





I have a secret to tell you.  In RL I am not a huge fan of pink, but in SL I have come to love it.  Perhaps it is because in RL it is not a colour that matches my skin tone, but in SL anything goes.

I am loving this pink ensemble today.  It is from Leri Miles Designs and I am wearing the Jena Top in Pink Lemonade and the Tricia Leggings in Bubblegum.  You will find these at the new round of My Attic @ The Deck.

This fabulous jewellery is from Finesmith Designs and is called Mango Pink.  It comes with the earrings, necklace, ring and bracelet.  So gorgeous.


My hair is from MINA and is also available at My Attic @ The Deck.  The hair is Astrid and I am wearing one from the Blondes pack.


My fabu shoes are from Ducknipple and are the Mazza Heels.  They are a new release and come with the colour change hud so you can match them to whatever you are wearing.  Perfect.

And all three of these poses today are from Something New.  The first one is called Go Kiss My..., the second one is Too Much Cheek and the third is Oh Yeah!!.  Loads of fun and you can find them at the OMG It's... at The Kollective


Comments

Popular Posts