Touch of Turquoise





I saw this great dress from [dirty.little.secret] and I just had to show you.  It  looks fab on and is sexy while remaining cute.  I teamed it up with a touch of turquoise (hence the title) and it just popped.  This was one of those outfits that just came together like white on rice.  Easy peasy.  The dress is at the current round of The Kollective.

My skin today is from Panda Punx and is called Jaya.  You will find this skin at the Boobs, Butts and Beyond event, with 50% of sales from this item going to Breast Cancer Action.

I am wearing it with the Sunny shape from Tuli.


This stunning newly released jewellery set comes to you from the talented designer at ZURI Rayna Jewelry.  It is the Soul Seeker Set in Turquoise and I am in love with it.  It comes with the earrings and necklace and will have your friends drooling with envy!

These Aqua (close to turquoise) eyes are from Poetic Colors and are just gorgeous.  The colour is so great as is the realism.


I have blogged this hair from Truth before, but is is perfect for this outfit so it gets another showing.  It is called Thelma and is at this round of Collabor88.


And these shoes have also had a showing, but the colour change option made them great for this outfit that required turquoise shoes so here they are again.  They are the Peep Toe from Ducknipple.


Comments

Popular Posts