Tres Belle Endroit





I was looking for a sim to do photos on today and came across this lovely sim called Aspen Fell.  As I wandered about I met a French gentleman who commented on my gown and also on the beauty of the sim.  He said the sim was, "Tres belle endroit!" which translates as 'very beautiful place' hence the title of today's post.  I hope he forgives me for trying out my very bad French on him!

Oh, and I am sorry for throwing all today's photos in.  I just couldn't pick.

Shape and Skin:  Amacci - Tawny - Nutmeg (New Release)



Gown and Gloves:  PurpleMoon Creations - Drew Gown in Dreams of Chocolate (Group Gift)



Hair:  Amacci - Isla (New Release - comes with the orchids)


Earrings:  PurpleMoon Creations - Roses - Vintage Earrings in Copper (from my inventory)
Eyes:  Amacci - Zenith Eyes - Spring - Large Dark (New Release)


Comments

Popular Posts