Winter





I know it is summer where you are, but not here in Aryaland.  We are in autumn and I am waiting for winter to arrive.  As I am writing this I am listening to the rain on the roof and hoping winter is on its way.  I love it.

The reason I went all wintery in these photos is because that is the name of the new Finesmith Designs jewellery:  Winter.  It is a stunning set with crown, eye decor, collar, necklace, bracelet and earrings.  Just lovely.


This cool dress is from [SAKIDE] and it was at the Fantasy Faire but you will find it at their mainstore now.  It is called Maestitita and I am wearing the Black version.  It comes with a colour-change hud so you can choose which colour to have with the black.  I went for the silver look.


My nails are from Forever Young and are the Spring Glitter ones for Slink toes and fingers.  This is a hunt gift in the Pink Fusion Hunt.

My hair is called Isla and is a recent release from Amacci.  I am wearing it in the Black Coal colour.  It is very glam!


Comments

Popular Posts