Emerald





My favourite colour is green.  I just love it.  I try to show you other colours or you would get sick of me wearing green all the time, but when I saw this green outfit I just had to go with it even though the other colours are great too.

This ensemble is from the upcoming Thrift Shop 5.0 which starts on the 8th of June.  I apologise for giving you another preview that you have to wait for, but they were just soooo good.

Skirt and Top:  Sky - Hither Corset and Skirt - Spring Green


Choker and Bracelet:  ECCO - Inverted Cross Choker and Bracelet
Eyes:  Folly - Fantasy Soul Eyes (New Release)
Nails:  Senzafine - Spellbound - Magick (from my inventory)


Shoes:  Sky - Spring Green Denim for Slink High


Hair:  Truth Hair - Jenna (New Release)
Poses:  Focus Poses - Model Pack 132 (Recent Release)


Comments

Popular Posts