Pinky





I am in love with these overalls.  I have been wearing them since I got them and I was even brave enough to not wear the tee that comes with it underneath.  I am not a buxom lass so I think I can just get away with it.  There is side-boob, but it is tame...I hope.

Overalls:  Catastrophe Designs - Pink Striped Romper Set (Upcoming Thrift Shop Preview - Starts June 8th)
Poses:  Juxtapose - Telling Poses and Leverage Sets (Upcoming Thrift Shop Preview)


Hair:  MINA Hair - Eva - Black and White Pack (Dressing Room Fusion)
Necklace:  LaNoir Soleil Designs - Iron Cross Necklace - Pink (World Goth Fair)


Shoes:  Ducknipple - Lex Shoes (New Release - need Slink High Feet)
Nails:  ChiMia - Sunny Day Nails (Recent Release)


Skin:  Panda Punx - Queenie (Dangerous Curves Hunt)


Comments

Popular Posts