Spy Girl





Ok, I am a James Bond wannabe.  I really am.  I love the idea of sneaking about, the subterfuge and the cool gadgets and cars.  I would not complain about an Aston Martin, although I am more of a new Mini kinda girl.  I think my avi would be too.

So, when I saw these cool poses from {NanTra} called Spy Girl I just had to play!  I threw as many photos of the poses in as I could!  The name is Braveheart, Arya Braveheart.

All items are from The Thrift Shop 5.0 unless otherwise stated.

Tank:  The Little Bat - Need Coffee Tank
Skin:  WoW Skins - Selene Tan


Jeans:  Loordes of London - Sondrio Jeans #7
Shoes:  .ARISE. - Rumba Heels - Black


Glasses:  Loordes of London - Kalaoa Sunglasses #10
Gun Holster:  Tabou Irresistible - Leg Gun - Black - Gacha RARE


Necklace:  La NoirSoleil Designs - Black Cross Necklace (from my inventory)


Hair:  Truth Hair - Nova (Recent Release)


Comments

Popular Posts