Sunshine





It felt like a sunshiney kind of day today and then because there were mushrooms involved (and not in an illegal way) I felt wings were needed too.

I have to say that these mushrooms are awesome pose props and I love the fact that Le Poppycock has included ones you can rez or wear PLUS the animation on its own which means you can use these on sims where you can't rez pose items.  GENIUS.  You will find these mushrooms at The Co-op's Mushroom Kingdom Event on now.


Headpiece:  Luminary - Peachey Circlet - Gold (Mushroom Kingdom Event)
Skin:  Panda Punx - Jaya Skin (from my inventory)
Nails:  adoness - Basics Red to Orange (The Thrift Shop 5.0)


Dress:  Leri Miles Designs - Mitsi Dress - Sunny (Fashion for Life)
Wings:  Sekela AVRO Wings - Cho Wings (from my inventory)
Hair:  Truth Hair - Hope (New Release)


Shoes:  Leri Miles Designs - Beth Slink High Heels - Gold Dust (Fashion for Life)


Comments

Popular Posts