To Market





Today I am all medieval, but please excuse the historical inaccuracies.  I know they didn't have full makeup and paper bags, but I work with what I have.  I had fun and that is the main thing.

I will say that this shoot took me a while because I ended up on a no scripts sim to do the photos, so had to keep tping out to strike next pose and then finding spot again.  I know the script thing is a hassle for sims, but it does make it tricky for doing photos.  Still Avilion is a stunning sim, so I just had to get these.

Dress:  [SAKIDE] - Iona Dress - Natural (The Fantasy Collective)


Hair:  Magika - Meadow (New Release)
Poses:  {what next} - Portabello Basket Prop Set (from my inventory)


Skin:  Panda Punx - Mychal Skin - Flower Queen (Summer of Love Fair)


Comments

Popular Posts