Boing!





Boing!  Boing!  Boing!  I love trampolines.  I can't help myself.  If I see one I just have to bounce.  I also love bouncy castles.  I wish I had one as a bed.  Is that immature?  Too bad.

Anyway this trampoline is from Something New and is called Trampoline Fun.  The title is true.  It was fun!  It comes with 5 poses and they are goodies!

 My earrings are from Luminary and are currently at The Co-op Nexus Event.  I am wearing the Silver ones.  Fun!
 My outfit is from *Citrus* and is the the What Happens Set.  It is the prize in the Midsummer Night Hunt and also comes in a set for the boys too.  Wonder if Tyson would wear his so we could match?  Perhaps not.
 My hair is from Wasabi Pills and is from my inventory.  This hair is called Megumi and is super cute.

Comments

Popular Posts