Brunch





Today I enjoyed brunch out in RL.  It is my fav meal to go out for.  I do have a penchant for bacon, mind you.  Nom, nom!

I decided that Arya needed a brunch out too.  I am worrying that the jewellery is a bit much, but it is just too beautiful not to wear as often as possible!

Romper:  Leri Miles Designs - Julia Romper - Sky (Designer Showcase)
Poses for Photos 1 and 2:  Something New - Heeltastic (Recent Release)


Shoes:  Ducknipple - Lolita Heels (Recent Release - need Slink High Feet)
Hair:  Ploom - Sha (From my inventory)


Jewellery:  ZURI Rayna Jewelry - Vintage Bliss Steel Blue - Sterling Collection (New Release)
Eyeshadow:  Senzafine - "Safira" Eyeshadow and Liner - Azure (Genre - Arabia)
Nails:  Adoness - Basics Blue to Green (Recent Release)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts