Grounded





I grounded myself today to get my room decorated.  I will admit I got inspired by this lovely Victoire Be bed from LISP Bazaar (Collabor88) which made things easier.  I am loving the texture of this bed.  It is so realistic and so cozy looking!


I started off well and got the bed placed and then played around with some other bits, but then I got distracted by the fun prop animations on the bed and then realised I would have to get the other items in shot so had to move things.  The end result was me getting photos done and not much else.


I had grounded myself until I had finished the decoration, but since I am a kind person I have let myself off.  Shopping time!


Oh and by the way...this is like one of those 'Spot the Difference' Puzzles.  See if you notice.  The lesson I learned today is that sometimes furniture has a set way it can go or the poses have you backwards.  Handy tip that!

Seat and Lamp:  Trompe Loeil - Roanna Sleigh Seat - White with Blanket and Roanna Lamp (FaMESHed)
Screen:  {what next} - Vintage Screen (Recent Release)
Outfit:  Leri Miles Designs - Francis Blouse Split Tone, My Capris and Mallory Heels (Naughty Nitch Fashion Fair)
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Selene (from my inventory)


Comments

Popular Posts