Smexy





This dress is a stunner.  It is smart and sexy hence the smexy title to this post.  It is another goodie from [[Masoom]] and is also available from the Month of Games event.  The dress is called the Mistress Gown and would be perfect for dancing and a romantic date!  Just head over to the [[Masoom]] mainstore and take the taxi to the Month of Games event from there.


This lovely tousled hair is Sybil from Tameless @ The Hair Fair which has finally started.  I may need to sell a pixelated kidney to fund my hair addiction.


These earrings are at The Co-op Nexus Event and are from Luminary.  I am wearing the silver ones.  Very cool.

This skin is from Panda Punx.  It is so lovely.  It is called Evangeline and I am wearing the Peach tone.


I am in love with these new shoes from Ducknipple.  I wore them fully black in the first photo, but I changed them to black and white using the HUD so you can see how great they look in different tones.


Comments

Popular Posts