She's a Mod





This outfit reminded me of a song.  There was a song back in the 60's in Aryaland (and no, I don't remember it from then, smarty pants!  Rude!) called She's a Mod and for some reason I picture girls in dresses much like this dancing about.  Either that or I am confusing it with an Austin Powers clip.  They both work.

Anyway, I felt all super chic and cute today so I decided to go shopping and wished I had poses that would allow me to do some of those crazy 60's dance moves.  Perhaps I should have gone with white boots...  No, these shoes are just too cute.

Dress:  [dirty.little.secret] - Swingy Sundress - Lime (Pre-Release Gacha Garden)
Hair:  Elikatira - Youth (In Sale)


Shoes:  Ducknipple - Platform Wedges (Recent Release)



Ring:  .ginchi - Kiss the Rings (The Co-op - Bondi Beach)
Bag:  Leri Miles Designs - Sangria Slouch - Raindrops


Comments

Popular Posts