More Destinations





I was being a slacker with the Destinations so thought I had better get onto it.  Here are some new ones I have found.  Have fun with the exploring and photo taking,


The Colder Water - This sim is an island but is just a thin horse-shoe shaped strip of land with beaches, lighthouses and flotsam strewn about.  Very cool for photos.


Basilique Town - This gorgeous town is set in Northern Italy and has great places for photos.  Wall the streets, check out the square and dangle your feet on the pier.


Koto Project - This is a Japanese styled sim complete with temples, beautiful gardens, tea houses and even fighting arenas.  Has a village with shops and a lovely wooded area by the sea.


MIC - Imagin@rium - Now I know I have blogged this area before but I wanted to show you some additions around the edges.  Make sure you venture further than the central island.


The Co-op - Bon Temps - This area is a temporary build to go with the event, so make sure you race over and check out this True Bloood inspired area.


Comments

Popular Posts