Bad Miss Kitty





Mwwwrrrrrooorrrr!  Hisss!  Today I am a channeling my inner Catwoman and found this great building to climb up on and be as feline as I wanted to.

I have a real mixed selection of items to show you from The Body Modification Expo PLUS a fabulous group gift I picked up.

Poses today are a mix from two different places.  The first photo is from Glitterati Poses 'Wild' pack and the other two photos are poses from the {NanTra} pack called Bad Bad Girl.

Dress:  *COCO* - Tee Dress Black (Group Gift)
Shoes:  Latreia - Testify (BME)


Bag:  [geek.] - Don't Shoot Bag - Classic (BME)
Hair:  Damselfly - Jojo (BME)
Ears:  blah.BLAH.blah - Glam Cat Ears Headband (BME)


Skin:  WoW Skins - Alena Bronze Natural (BME)
Necklace:  random.matter - Amory Necklace - Silver (BME)
Eyes:  BabyDoll - Crystal Eyes - Lt Blue (BME)
Makeup and Nails:  [N*Monkey] - Darkness Eyeshadow and Amber Nails Classic (BME)






Comments

Popular Posts