Hooded





I went all Arya today and had a bit of a shopping spree at fi*Friday.  This is a great event for men and women and was definitely undiscovered by me.  Now that I have found it I will be a frequent visitor for sure.  I will show you one item I bought today and the other couple of things in the next day or two.

I managed to pick up this great Academy hoodie from [BODY FACTORY] but it was a tough choice as they had a good selection to choose from.


The pants are from *Citrus* and the Men's Fresh Squeezed Sweats.  They also have a hoodie to go with which I may show soon.  Best things about this this is that they are a new gift at the MENstuff room.  Just wear your MENstuff tag and you are good to go.  If you are not a member you can join up for a minimal fee.  Great group to be in.


My skin is from 7 Deadly Skins and is at The Body Modification Expo.  I have shown it before but is my gp-to skin at the moment so deal with it!

The poses are all from Image Essentials and are from the Subtle Moves 3 Pack.


Comments

Popular Posts