Out of Place





Sometimes I put in an outfit and I have no idea where I want to go to take the photos.  I did know I wanted to show these Ilaya poses so I wanted rain.  I remembered the Flanagan Falls sim had a lovely Autumn rainy area, but was aware that the outfit didn't quite go with the setting.

I decided I didn't care.  I often feel out of place with what I am wearing in RL.  In fact just yesterday I was walking down the street and I was aware that people around me were dressed in suits while I was wearing 3/4 jeans and a sweater.

My avi is feeling the same way today.  She is out of place but rockin' it!

Outfit:  20.FIVE - Sadie
Shoes:  Ducknipple - Quene


Poses:  ILAYA  - Nymphe Umbrella (The Body Modification Expo)


Hair:  Damselfly - Alick (BME - is men's item but I am loving it!)
Lipstick:  [N*Monkey] - Victoria Lipgloss Red (BME)
Nails:  [S H O C K] - Slink Colorful Emotions Nails (BME)
Skin:  WoW Skins - Alena Milk (BME)
Earrings:  random.Matter. - Avis Earrings (BME)


Comments

  1. Beautiful - I love Autumn when it rains! What an awesome sim! :)
    She doesn't look out of place at all! :)
    - Bakki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Bakki! I love autumn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts