Trick or Treat





I got this fabu pose pack from {NanTra} and I had to show it off.  You can find it at the Halloween Fair, which seems an apt place to find it!  There are more poses in the pack than I am showing, but I am sure I will show off more of them over the next week!

Costume:  Miss Canning - Murdered Bride Halloween Costume (New Item)
Pumpkins and Hay Bales:  Botanical - Decorative Halloween Pumpkin Set and Seasonal Hay Bale Set (New Releases)
Skeleton and Birdcage:  !! Follow Us !! - Ghost Skeleton With Flower Collection and Pack Skeletons in Birdcage (New Releases)
Hair:  Truth Hair - Demelza (New Release)
Eyes:  INSITU - Eyes Milky (Freebie on MP)
Bloody Accessories:  Izzies - Blood Dripping (Freebie)
Heart:  Pin Me Down - My Broken Heart (from my inventory)
Nails:  [blissiere] - Manis and Pedis Halloweenies (Gacha)
Cat on Rug:  StoraxTree - Feline Treasures - Naptime - Pumpkin White (My 60L Secret)
Lipstick:  [KoKoLoReS] - BP - Bewitched - Hot Red (Cosmetic Fair)
House:  22769 [bauwerk] - The Manor (Collabor88)


Comments

Popular Posts